Re: Torturous ad clarification

Subject: Re: Torturous ad clarification
From: Arthur Comings <atc -at- CORTE-MADERA -dot- GEOQUEST -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 09:21:51 PDT

Hey, if that's what she wants to say, let her say it.

You can read all you want into that ad, and you undoubtedly have some
good points, but I'm afraid that if she was really saying all of that,
she was being just a bit too subtle for all of us earnest wordsmiths.

You know your audience; she didn't. She should keep her mouth shut
until she does.

Thanks

Arthur Comings

GeoQuest
Corte Madera, California
atc -at- corte-madera -dot- geoquest -dot- slb -dot- com