Subject: Responses RE: use of slash
From: Mary Jean Fitzgibbons <MJFITZG -at- WAYNEST1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 14:14:30 EDT

Thanks to the 7-10 tech-whirlers ;-) who provided me with quite a
collection of information about the use and various names for the slash (/).

I will combine all the responses into a file and then edit and/or summarize
them for submission to the entire list. But that may take a week or so.
I'm supposed to be on vacation for the next 10 days, but I always have
a hard time cutting the cord to my computer before I can relax at home base.

Mary Jean Fitzgibbons | Wayne State University
Information Officer II | Computing & Information Technology (C&IT)
(and Newsletter Editor) | Planning and Support Services (PaSS) Dept.
PHONE: 313-577-3614 | 5950 Cass Ave.-327 Admin.Services Bldg. #2
FAX: 313-577-8787 | Detroit, MI 48202
BITNET: MJFITZG -at- WAYNEST1 -dot- BITNET
Internet: mjfitzg -at- cms -dot- cc -dot- wayne -dot- edu