NOTICE: CLARIFICATION OF AD CLARIFICATION!!!!!!!!

Subject: NOTICE: CLARIFICATION OF AD CLARIFICATION!!!!!!!!
From: RICHMAN -at- EVMSVMS -dot- BITNET
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 14:53:48 -0400

I owe an appology !

To sum it up, I have a tendancy to read my mail backwards....
When I saw the most recent ad (no more identification of the product), I saw
it with a comment about the need for "policing" advertisers in an
appropriate way. Net-Naivete evidently overcame me, I wrote to the person
to ask why the message was sent, and I recieved a reply...

Well, it turns out that the message and comments (please permit me to stress
that point... message and comments) was acctually a FLAME sent by a fellow
Tech Whirl subscriber. She evidently had copied the ad into her FLAME, and
when I began to read my mail (last message first), I saw her comments with the
ad attached.

I hope that my appology will be accepted by both the sender of the message and
Tech-Whirl.

By the way: For those of you who forgive me and are curious as to why I read
my mail backwards....

I receive quite a bit of mail from inside my institution (and read that mail
first), then I begin to scan my Listserv mail from the most recent to the
oldest messages. I do not always read my Listserv mail each day, so sometimes
I just read the new stuff to catch up on the current discussion. Obviously
this method does not always work.....

Forgiven?