Re: Citing Electronic Sources

Subject: Re: Citing Electronic Sources
From: Ann Amsler <aamsler -at- BACH -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 08:32:36 -0400

*
> * L. Clark Sandlin "can you bum me a sig?"
> ulcsandlin -at- msuvx1 -dot- memphis -dot- edu

*

I have a handy guide, "Electronic Style: A Guide to Citing Electronic
Information," by Xia Li and Nancy B. Crane, Meckler Publishing, 1993. The
book is based on the American Psychological Association citation style,
and it covers e-mail and bulletin boards as well as just about any other
electronic format you can think of. Cost of the book: $15. The
publisher's address is

Meckler Publishing
11 Ferry Lane West
Westport, CT 06880