Specialty Area: Medicine, Health Policy, and Public Administration

Subject: Specialty Area: Medicine, Health Policy, and Public Administration
From: RICHMAN -at- EVMSVMS -dot- BITNET
Date: Tue, 31 May 1994 13:46:57 -0400

Hello Techies:

I am interested in learning about what fields we (as a group) are affiliated
with!

For instance, I am trained in "technical and professional writing" with
graduate training in the Health Sciences - including policy-mapping and
administration.

I listen (with my eyes) to the rest of this group an suddenly recognize
that I am a minority!

Although I do "Knee-board" the net (I'm not good enough at it to stand up),
I'm not proficient in the computer sciences, and I still think of trains
when I hear the word "engineer".

Is there anyone else out there involved in technical writing in the health
sciences?

And, thanks to Jackie Wilson for her insight!!!!!

Looking forward to your responses!

Lisa Richman
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Research Programs Coordinator