Conference reporting

Subject: Conference reporting
From: Margaret Gerard <margaret%mailhost -at- TOSHIBA -dot- TIC -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 09:55:40 --1000

LaVonna said .......

" 1. I would like to exchange session notes with other attendees
either by e-mail, techwr-l, or US mail.

2. I would like to exchange conference reports with others who
are required to write them.

I would be personally grateful, and I believe that any notes
exchanged on techwr-l would be beneficial to other subscribers."

I strongly support LaVonna's ideas while admitting that I can't
contribute this year though I will certainly post a report on the
Australian STC Annual Conference in November.

If your employer requires a report on your attendance at the
Minneapolis conference, please post it here. Same goes for those
attending the IEEE conference coming up.

Thanks,
Margaret Gerard email: margaret -at- toshiba -dot- tic -dot- oz -dot- au
Toshiba International
Sydney
Australia