Re: Your opinions again,

Subject: Re: Your opinions again,
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 04:48:00 UTC

AARRGGHH!!!!! You got me! I do my work on an IBM mainframe. It's a screen
by screen experience. I have no experience in documenting the Windows or
GUI world. When considered from that angle, you're right. Things do
appear, pop up, disappear, whistle, honk, etc. America Online even talks to
me.

However, being very fond of Windows applications, maybe I'll try some sample
instructions for that portfolio I'm trying to construct.

-Marilynne