Re: Documenting Electronic Sources

Subject: Re: Documenting Electronic Sources
From: Pam Tatge <pamt -at- STEINBECK -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 10:20:39 CDT

In the proceedings from the latest STC conference,
Laura Gurak gives her sources in this form:

Author unclear. Exerpt from posting to Whole Earth
'Lectronic Link electonic network server. EFF conference,
Lotus MarketPlace topic (#71). Message #153. 20 Dec. 1990.

Fagan, Sean Eric. Exerpt from posting to comp.society
Usenet newsgroup. Message ID 1574 -at- limbo -dot- Intuitive -dot- Com
3 Jan. 1991. 08:18:43 GMT.

These are the only references of this type that I've ever
seen. I especially like the "author unclear" one.

*** Pam Tatge, Member Group Technical Staff
*** Texas Instruments Semiconductor Group, Houston
*** pamt -at- steinbeck -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com