PC invective

Subject: PC invective
From: Michael LaTorra <mikel -at- ACCUGRAPH -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 1994 16:26:18 MDT

Chuck --

I have no objection to discussions of "non-sexist" (i.e., politically
correct) language, but if you want to start a flame war, just keep
making statements like:

> But that is probably something that White Heterosexual
> American Males often have trouble understanding and relating to,
> as they don't suffer from marginalization.

From a White Heterosexual American Male -- and PROUD OF IT! -- who
refuses to be cowed or "marginalized" by self-righteous purveyors
of victimology...

...and by the way, have a HECK of a nice day!

Mike LaTorra

Documentation Supervisor
Accugraph Inc.
mikel -at- huey -dot- accugraph -dot- com