Courier Typeface

Subject: Courier Typeface
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 05:27:20 PDT

I can remember an old expression that says that beauty is only skin deep, but
ugly goes all the way to the bone. I always took it to mean that if we only
look at the cover, we miss the contents, and if the contents are sour, no
matter how slick the cover is, the sour will shine through. So it is with
Courier as a type face.

It is not as sophisticated as others, not as flashy as some, and certainly
not as desired as Times. It is, however, a good, trustworthy font that is
useful and, I believe, never out of place. I do not think that using it as a
guide to the acceptability of a resume is a valid criteria

This has been one man's opinion

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com
"Reason deceives us; conscience, never. -Jean Jacques Rousseau