An apology

Subject: An apology
From: Bill Kehoe <wrk1 -at- CORNELL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 08:53:38 -0400

If the Internet were a small town, I'd be guilty of dumping my papers in my
neighbors' yards.
Unfortunately, while I was doing some housecleaning at my desk, I pressed
the resend button
rather than the transfer button and dumped all of last week's techwr-l and
index-l digests into
your mailboxes. If community service in cyberspace is possible, I offer
myself for a few
hours of penance.

Please accept my apology.

Bill Kehoe email: wrk1 -at- cornell -dot- edu
Stone Microcomputer Center phone: 607-255-3240
Albert R. Mann Library
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA