temporary contract position

Subject: temporary contract position
From: Anne Halseytechwriter <ach -at- TOMICHI -dot- STORTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 1994 15:19:46 -0600

Hi.

I've just been handed a rapid turn-around task that I don't
have the staff to support. I have an immediate need for
a local contractor with any or all of the following qualifications
to generate a Theory of Operation manual for a data storage
and retrieval product set:

3+ years technical communication experience required

BA or BS in technical communication discipline
(or equivalent work experience) required

MS or MA in technical communication preferred

experience generating hardware documentation for
IBM mainframe equipment preferred; experience with
direct access storage device (DASD), solid state
disk (SSD), and/or redundant array of inexpensive
disk (RAID) technology preferred

experience with Windows-based publishing systems
required

experience with UNIX OS and Interleaf preferred

I anticipate this being a three to four month fulltime temporary
contract. For the right candidate (talented, self-starter,
technically proficient, highly motivated), this could be
extended to encompass related efforts on the same project.

Please respond via email to:

anne_halsey -at- stortek -dot- com

Or via snailmail to:

Mark Shea
Key Solutions
10332 Federal Blvd Suite 108
Denver, CO 80221

The need is immediate. I am setting up interviews for the
week of June 20-24, and would like to extend an offer by
the end of that week.

TIA to all respondents!

anne halsey
sr tech writer, storagetek