1995 STC annual conference

Subject: 1995 STC annual conference
From: DaveTaylor -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 11:46:03 EDT

Just a reminder that the deadline for proposing a session at the 1995
conference is August 1st. All technical communicators, STC members or not,
are welcome to make presentations. You can get details from the STC office
at stc -at- tmn -dot- com or (703) 522-4114.

The Consulting & Independent Contractors PIC wants to encourage all
self-employed tech writers to think about presenting a session at the
conference. With enough sessions, we can define a virtual stem on topics of
interest.

Finding a topic is easy--just think about the subjects you most often discuss
with other writers, or see discussed frequently on TECHWR-L. For example,
the recent thread on portfolios offered some good ideas. Maybe some of the
posters could get together for a panel or workshop? I'd attend.

See you in Washington, DC in '95.....Dave
,
` , David M. Taylor ... The word juggler
\o_
# Freelance writer
/ \ Columbia MD USA davetaylor -at- aol -dot- com