Recommendation on tutorial tools

Subject: Recommendation on tutorial tools
From: Teresa Urutia <Teresa_Urutia -at- CCM -dot- JF -dot- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 1994 12:31:03 PST

Greetings!

For the next release of the product I am currently supported, the publications
team would like to add a an online tutorial we are not familiar with the
tools that we could use to create the tutorial. what I am requesting here your
suggestions for these tutorials. But wait do you want to know more about the
tutorials? OK here goes. They are for a software application running in
Windows 3.1. the product is very complicated with many features . We would
like for the tutorial at least simulate interaction with the product (even if we
are just faking it) and contain lots of graphics. This is not a training tool,
it is a customer run tutorial highlight, explaining, or demonstrating the
product capabilities

O.K., so now what tools have you used to develop online Windows-based tutorials
and can you recommend them to me?

Thanks

Teresa Urutia
teresa_urutia -at- ccm -dot- jf -dot- intel -dot- com