Basic Tech Text

Subject: Basic Tech Text
From: Karen Steele <karen -at- BILBO -dot- SUITE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 13:58:09 -0500

Help! I've just accepted an assignment teaching basic tech
writing skills to a group of programmers, administrators, etc.
w/in a corporation. It's a short (8 hours) workshop.

I know there is too much to teach in too little time, so I'd like
to leave them with a really good basic text. Can anyone
make recommendations? Anything that's been particularly
helpful to beginners? What about workbooks? (I dread the
thought of making my own...)

Thanks!

Karen Steele