Re: An error as big as the side of a barn (sort of)

Subject: Re: An error as big as the side of a barn (sort of)
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 08:17:31 -0500

Heh, I can top you all.

I just got done poring over a two hundred page product requirements document.
It contains no well-written sentences. But that doesn't matter. This
document never says what the product does and what it is for.

And we've sold the product to YOUR local telephone company. So you should
be very worried.

jim grey
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - D. Boone