"Nonsense Text"

Subject: "Nonsense Text"
From: David Dubin <David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 10:16:23 PDT

Another question fellow tech whirlers, do you have any feelings about the use
of "nonsense text" to serve as text in an example.

This is an example of nonsense text:

In exum fuer des wagol, demp, unz framiz miqqel woddwe
inu bope parxc frow locqiet.

Of course, some of my understandable writing has been considered nonsense,
but really folks, you know what I mean. Appreciate replies, suggestions, and
large payments in small bills. Thanks in advance for your help.

p.s.
I have received mail from several sources with my correct name, but my title
has become Tech Writher. I think some significance can be deduced from this
mistake, but I am not sure what it really is.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com@Internet
Talk is cheap except when Congress does it. -Anon.