Re: Re(2)- FrameMaker Menu c

Subject: Re: Re(2)- FrameMaker Menu c
From: Mary Bull <Mary_Bull -at- DAYNA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 08:55:01 -0700

Capture is put out by Mainstay. I haven't seen the utility listed in
MacWarehouse or MacConnection. They may carry it - just not have it listed in
the catalog. You might give any of the mail order houses a call.

The utility has some slick features - like allowing you to set a reduction
size, save the image in several file formats, and save the image in several
places. (I have mine set for the Scrapbook. Then I can capture images to my
heart's content and process them later.)

Mary Bull
Dayna Communications
849 West Levoy Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84123