Re: Department of Redundancy Dept.

Subject: Re: Department of Redundancy Dept.
From: nancy ott <ott -at- ANSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 13:50:32 EDT

This is the message that the UNIX version of Framemaker displays when
you fire it up:

: Before using FrameMaker for the first time, be sure to read
: the online manual "Changing Setup Files" for information on
: configuring Frame products for use with various window managers.

Now, how am I supposed to read the on-line manual BEFORE running the
software??

- nancy

PS: I probably saw this message at least a thousand times before I
actually *read* it..... 8-)

nancy ott |
Ansoft Corp. | Bigger! Better! Faster! More! Now!
Pittsburgh, PA |
ott -at- ansoft -dot- com |