Converting Ventura codes

Subject: Converting Ventura codes
From: Mark Rushford <markr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 1994 16:43:27 -0700

Our doc department is considering switching to Word 6.0 for Windows as
our primary documentation tool. We currently use either WordPerfect or
Word for DOS create the text and the various tags and codes read by Ventura.

Does anyone know if the codes used by Ventura can be converted into codes
used by Word? This would keep our formatting intact and hopefully some of
the page referencing, figure anchors, etc. It could of course be done
manually but we were hoping for an existing utility.

Your help and/or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

Mark Rushford