Re: ISO 9000 Questions

Subject: Re: ISO 9000 Questions
From: "Contr Karl E. Vogel" <vogelke -at- C-17IGP -dot- WPAFB -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 1994 18:23:07 -0400

>> On Fri, 10 Jun 1994 12:54:56 -0700,
>> thoyt -at- qualcomm -dot- com (thoyt -at- qualcomm -dot- com) said:

T> My company is currently implementing ISO 9000 standards, and the tech.
T> pubs. dept. is tasked with creating a 8-10 step list of the generic tasks
T> that go into creating one of our standard technical manuals.

There's a book called "The ISO 9000 Documentation Toolkit" which you
might want to look at. It has a disk that works with WordPerfect for
DOS, Word for Windows and Word for Mac. The disk contains procedures
that were derived from the worksheets. The worksheets guide you through
the ISO 9000 requirements and provide strategies for implementation. You
complete and edit the text in the software to match your organization's
implementation. The ISBN is 0-13-124587-2. It's available at bookstores
and from Prentice Hall.

--
Karl Vogel vogelke -at- c-17igp -dot- wpafb -dot- af -dot- mil [134.136.19.253]