Unix screen capture process

Subject: Unix screen capture process
From: Anne Stankis <anne -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 14:29:14 -0400

Does anybody know of a good Unix screen capture process? I am using xgrabsc
now to capture Unix figures. I then use Chameleon NFS to ftp them to
Windows 3.1 for importation into PageMaker (a desktop publishing system).
I am having a problem with many of the larger figures not importing at all.
Could this be a problem with the transfer process (Unix -> PC) or a problem
with xgrabsc?