Technique Magazine

Subject: Technique Magazine
From: clark kent <ulcsandlin -at- CC -dot- MEMPHIS -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 1994 20:49:52 -0500

I just stumbled across a new magazine that I think some of you guys might
enjoy, it's called "Technique." It is billed as a "How-to guide to successful
communications." some of the articles are pretty basic tech comm stuff, but
there are a lot of reviews on communications software, and a few references
that I found very helpful. The letter from the editor-in-chief is titled "Save
the Apostrophe." Has anyone else read any other issues? I am considering a
subscription, but being a student I want other opinions before I spend my "Top
Ramen" noodle money on a years worth of the magazine.

-l. clark sandlin

ulcsandlin -at- msuvx1 -dot- memphis -dot- edu