Re: A4 page size

Subject: Re: A4 page size
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 09:10:26 CDT

For Norma Shulman, et al:

The "universal" 8.25 x 11 format is the one we've chosen for
internationally distributed versions of our documents. Most of these,
however, are created using Xerox ViewPoint (GlobalView) which is table
rather than master page driven. So it's a simple matter to resize a
page. We have two sets of margin values, one for A4 paper and another
for US 8.5 x 11.

We haven't tried this with FrameMaker yet, but don't anticipate
any problems.

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411
STC Mail: cbanks -at- talkdallas -dot- com