screen capture utility in OS/2 2.1?

Subject: screen capture utility in OS/2 2.1?
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 15:20:52 EDT

Jane Torpie writes:
>We need a screen capture utility that will work in OS/2 2.1

I use PM Camera /2. I know it's externally available (as opposed to
being available only to IBMers), but I don't know how you'd get a copy.
It supports OS/2 BMP, OS/2 clipboard, PSEG38PP, and Postscript formats.
It can capture whole screen, one window, or selected portion of screen/window.
I've been pretty happy with it, but I haven't used it with Word for Windows
or WordPerfect. Try contacting an IBM retailer, rep, or 1-800 number.

Good luck,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: the TV told me to do it.