Job Help

Subject: Job Help
From: Rita Bhatia <BHATIAR -at- OSHKOSHW -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 1994 11:50:01 -0500

Does anyone know of any entry-level positions in the Technical Writing
field that a student could apply for while attending school part-time? I
am looking into the possibility of finding employment in California
while attending school there?

My most immediate need for Internet and Employment is personal as I will
lose my account through a local campus on June 28. I need Employment or leads
to support myself.

Any suggestions? Thanks so much for your attention.

Rita