Re: Exit vs Shut Down

Subject: Re: Exit vs Shut Down
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 10:33:00 PDT

However, I believe that Windows 4.0 (Chicago) will have a shutdown
command....
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Sunday, June 26, 1994 11:03AM

I agree with Gordon. "Shut down" is a Macintosh concept. I couldn't use it
in Windows documentation; no one would know what it meant nor where to
find such a command. For Windows users, one should write "Select File |
Exit Windows..." or "exit Windows."

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento,
California