Freelance Technical Writer

Subject: Freelance Technical Writer
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 11:12:00 -0700

Ernst, why do you keep posting this? I must have recieved
this info at least 8 times over the past 2 weeks. If someone
is asking for your location, then reply to them directly.

Rich

Some of you have asked for my location. I live in Huron, Ohio. Huron is
about half-way between Toledo and Cleveland. I do the bulk of my work by
snail mail, E-mail and electronic file transfer.
======stuff deleted========

Ernst S. Sibberson