Re: Updating Multiple Document

Subject: Re: Updating Multiple Document
From: Gordon Meyer <grmeyer -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 01:25:00 UTC

Anne - Updating multiple documents would be possible under Apple's
System 7. It's called "publish and subscribe". I understand that
Windows 4.0 (Chicago) will have something similar but I can't say for
certain as I only use Windows because I'm paid to do so. It's not my
religion. :-) Unfortunately, finding a similar system that works
cross-platform (you mentioned Windows and Unix) might not be easy.