TECHNO-BABBLE

Subject: TECHNO-BABBLE
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 07:40:00 -0700

Books on the Internet? Sounds like you all know a few. However, there is
an Internet Bookstore. The basic concept of this new service is simple
enough - instant delivery of books to any e-mail address on the Internet.
Payment is by credit card, and ordering also is done by e-mail. For
details, send a blank e-mail to e-books-info -at- access -dot- digex -dot- com -dot-

Excerpted from the Daily News, Los Angeles, CA, June 27, 1994.

Thought you'ld all like to know about this.

-Marilynne
Thought that I would add to Marilynne's info about shopping
by I'net. There is bookstore you can telnet to (dial in
also), search their "stacks" by Author, Title, or subject key
word and order a "real" book (sent by snail mail). The
telnet address is "books.com". I think you login as "new".

Rich