Screen Shots

Subject: Screen Shots
From: Mindy Kale <gpscom!mkale -at- PLAINS -dot- NODAK -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 1994 09:21:34 LCL

John wrote that he was looking for a way to make screen shots of the PC and
convert them to Mac. I also write PC documentation using a Mac, and we use a
Windows tool called SnapPro to take screen shots. It's simple to use, and you
can save either the entire screen, or just a part of it. You can save the file
in several different formats, including bmp, Mac pict files, tiff and eps. I
think this program is fairly inexpensive, and we have a site license for it. You
can get SnapPro from

Window Painters, Ltd.
7275 Bush Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55439