Re: Value of technical documentation

Subject: Re: Value of technical documentation
From: Pam Tatge <pamt -at- STEINBECK -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 09:28:30 CDT

At the Janice Redish/Judy Ramey/et al presentation at the STC
conference, we were told that the results of the study would
be published in the 1Q95 issue of the STC journal. Photocopies
of the information are available for $10 from the national
office. (I sent my check right after the conference, but haven't
received my material yet.)

As Binion said, the proceedings contain part of the information,
and it's good stuff. The week after the conference, I used
some of that information in an internal presentation, and it
generated a lot of positive, enthusiastic interest (and not
just from the documentation department). I'm looking forward to
reading the rest of the material.

*** Pam Tatge, Member Group Technical Staff
*** Texas Instruments Semiconductor Group, Houston
*** pamt -at- steinbeck -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com