[Q] Consultancy report structure

Subject: [Q] Consultancy report structure
From: Erlend Nagel <error -at- BLADE -dot- STACK -dot- URC -dot- TUE -dot- NL>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 13:31:18 GMT

I am working on a graduation project to improve the information available to
consultants. One thing that seems to me to be of great importance is the
structure of the information. The structure of the information must
facilitate searching as well as easy reading. In the literature many
global text structures have been proposed, however most of them seem
oriented toward proposal writing and similar subjects. I was wondering
if there are any text 'layouts' that fit the information needs and
reading strategy of reports of contacts consultants have had with
clients. I am especially interested in structures that have proven
themselves experimentally. I would be very pleased to receive comments
on this subject.
Please send them in e-mail to:
error -at- stack -dot- urc -dot- tue -dot- nl

If anyone indicates an interest in this subject, I will post a summary.

Thanks in advance,

Erlend Nagel.