Re: Reference Cards

Subject: Re: Reference Cards
From: Karla McMaster <mcmaster%pcmail -dot- cti-pet -dot- com -at- CTI-PET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 13:31:57 EST

Jim:

The reference cards I produced were half of an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet. I xeroxed them
two up and cut them in half, then laminated them. Laminating means you don't
have to use a card stock. If you need to fold them, you can score the
laminating stuff, I believe. Even if you can't do this in-house, a good quick
print shop should be able to do it cheaply.

Karla McMaster, technical writer
CTI PET Systems, Inc., Knoxville, TN
mcmaster -at- cti-pet -dot- com