Re: Conversion from Interleaf o

Subject: Re: Conversion from Interleaf o
From: Ray Bruman x2325 <rbruman -at- TURING -dot- RAYNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 17:43:20 PDT

Liz Babcock writes:

> We have numerous documents and/or drawings created on the VAX using Interleaf.
> Our goal is to somehow convert these documents from the VAX to Mac MSWord 5.1.

<stuff deleted>

> We have access to the VAX, the terminal, a Sun hardware system, Interleaf
> software on the Mac, and the Mac itself. We do not have a filter (Blueberry
or
> other). If this is the answer, where would we get a filter and approximately
> what would it cost?

Since you have the Interleaf software on both platforms, I would ask Interleaf
to solve your problem. To motivate cooperation, mention that "people on
the Internet have been telling us that FrameMaker is really easy to use
across multiple platforms, so we've been thinking about..."

You just have to know where their sore point is :-)

Ray Bruman Cogito, ergo remuneror.
Raynet Corp.
rbruman -at- raynet -dot- com I think, therefore I am paid.
415-688-2325