self immolation

Subject: self immolation
From: "David L. Bergart" <bodafu -at- CCVAX -dot- SINICA -dot- EDU -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 20:12:52 +0800

Dear David

So, you want to post mail to this list. Very good, but it seems that you
don't know how to operate your posting software yet. What a newbie! I'll try
to put this in terms even you can understand. You are not supposed to hit the
button that says "post" unless you WANT to mail what is on the screen. It is
NOT a good thing to post the bits and pieces you collect when building a
reply, people who don't want to read them will think you are a fool. I surely
do. Next time you want to post this sort of stuff, why not post it to your own
account, or to some other place set aside for the incompetent to play in.

David

bodafu -at- ccvax -dot- sinica -dot- edu -dot- tw