Internal guide

Subject: Internal guide
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 15:32:41 IDT

I have been asked to prepare an internal technical writing guide
for SMEs (subject matter experts) in our company that will
help them provide raw material for us, the technical writers.

** Raw material? Your list sounds more like a raw intrusion by SMEs into
the practice and management of technical writing. Say, aren't you
working at that plant where several years ago they decided they didn't
need technical writers at all and fired the department en masse?

Mark L. Levinson | E-mail: mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il
Summit EDA Technologies | Voice: +972-9-507102, ext. 230 (work),
Box 544 | +972-9-552411 (home)
46105 Herzlia, ISRAEL | Fax: +972-9-509118
If God intended one space between sentences, why do we have two thumbs?