Re: Advice sought re:office setup

Subject: Re: Advice sought re:office setup
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 11:04:00 PDT

We're trying to figure out whether to pin our memory & crashing problems
here on Frame 4 or Word 6. Sounds like they both are monsters!

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA
"Language is a virus from outer space" -- William S. Burroughs

[Seen a massacre of the English language lately? Send it to me at my
address above to add to a collection that I will post to the list.]
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Sally Marquigny
Date: Tuesday, July 12, 1994 3:30PM

me, too - I was dedicated MAC user until I had to switch to Word for Windows
when I left the freelance world and sold out. Actually, there are
many good things about both - it's kinda like getting into a war over
whether
to use a standard screwdriver or a Phillips Head - depends on the
circumstance.

My husband says we have a mixed marriage - I'm MAC, and he's PC...

By the way, anyone else having memory problems or master document
problems in Word 6.0 for Windows?

--Becca Price
AT&T College and University Systems (ACUS)