Re: More faces

Subject: Re: More faces
From: Laura Lemay <lemay -at- DEATH -dot- KALEIDA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 11:35:00 +0800

[smileys]
>There are at least 100 more of these... anyone care to add to the list?

No, please, no.

If you spend more than a few months on the net you will see a gazillion
smileys go by...its gets old, very fast. And after eight or so years
(my tenure, so far) you start plotting gruesome murders of people who
post smiley lists to newsgroups and mailing lists that were previously
immune.

O'Reilly publishes the Smiley Dictionary, available wherever hordes of
internet books are sold. It contains several hundred smileys of all
kinds. Go buy it and spare the rest of us, please.

Laura, no coffee yet

Don't even ask about the sort of sick death fantasies I have for people
who post IBM mouse balls order forms or requests for postcards to be
sent to sick children.