Re: HELP? Posting problems? Pls respond.

Subject: Re: HELP? Posting problems? Pls respond.
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 21:53:21 -0500

Nancy, your post made it to the list, and according to your
request, I'll reply via the list.

I don't believe a FAQ yet exists, although someone
may be working on one.

Although I don't work for a "chemical or environmental
company," some of my work involves chemical research
documents. (However, if the scant replies to my posting
on diethylenetriamine... a couple of days ago is any
indication, very few chemical writers/editors are reading.)

Please stay in the dialogue; we didn't mean to shun you!

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com