Re: How do You use the WWW?

Subject: Re: How do You use the WWW?
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 1994 22:23:40 GMT

Distributing updates through it would be one thing (given a
well-connected and net.literate audience). Making it the
realtime help server, and (if I understand the mechanism
correctly) thereby introducing a single point of failure
that affects everybody, may not be so good.

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"
Disclaimer: Even if my employer had a position on the subject,
I probably wouldn't be the one stating it on their behalf.