Windows based page layout programs

Subject: Windows based page layout programs
From: washburn -at- UCSD -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 10:02:52 LCL

We're trying to decide which page layout program to use to create training
materials and documentation (200+ pages).

Many people recommend MAC based products, but since we're an IBM shop, we
really need to look at PC/Windows based packages.

Has anyone done any research that they want to share? Can you point
us at some good sources for further information? Do you have an opinion that
you want to share?

Please reply to me direct. I'll compile the answers and post at a later date.

Thanks,

Nazarena Washburn
nwashburn -at- ucsd -dot- edu