Men, Women, Smileys, and .signature files

Subject: Men, Women, Smileys, and .signature files
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 1994 13:17:43 -0700

Here's another note similar to smileys:
what about signatures? I notice that it's especially men who have
signatures (it's also a mark of understanding the system well enough to
make one) and it's technical types who have elaborate signatures, often
with ascii art, or pithy quotes or disclaimers.

For me, signature files are the bumper stickers of the info. highway.
(poor metaphor, i know.)

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento, California