Re: Capitalization

Subject: Re: Capitalization
From: Glen Accardo <glen -at- SOFTINT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 13:21:06 -0500

> What is the correct (or best) spelling in the following examples:

> * Duplicate Loan Report
> or
> * Duplicate Loan report

> * Request Add Screen
> or
> * Request Add screen

Try comparing them to things like American citizen and Adidas shoes.

"Request Add" is the name of a screen. Duplicate Loan Report may be a
special case, since reports usually keep "Report" as part of their title.
If I ever saw a list of reports with "Duplicate Loan" in it, I'd make report
lower case. Otherwise, initial caps for everything.

glen accardo glen -at- softint -dot- com
Software Interfaces, Inc. (713) 492-0707 x122
Houston, TX 77084

Did the Corinthians ever write back?