Anyone living/working, or ever lived/worked, in Nashua, NH?

Subject: Anyone living/working, or ever lived/worked, in Nashua, NH?
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 19:47:00 PDT

I'm beaming my c.v. to a personnel agent there for a very
interesting-sounding job. My girlfriend is positively gaga over the prospect
of perhaps, possibly, living there -- says it's absolutely beautiful, and
that NH has a reputation as a great place to live. (Well, I think a LOT of
people would love to live in New England but don't know what they'd DO
there...)

The bottom end of the published salary range for the open positions would be
quite acceptable for me DEPENDING on the relative cost-of-living in New
Hampshire, perhaps more specifically in that part of New Hampshire.

Info? Opinions? Warnings?

Thanx
PatO'
|\ \
| |Patrick Brian O'Connell !Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
. |"Ciall agus neart" !Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x2250|
\|=====>"Strength and knowledge"!Net:patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |