Re: Caryn's right!

Subject: Re: Caryn's right!
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 13:10:33 PST

"Then how come the From: line in your account shows this posting from Andrew
Smith?"

Probably for the same reason that my fiance's From Line would show *my*
name, if he ever used this account -- some servers only allow you to have
one account per package. If we wanted to pony up an additional fee so he
could have his own name, his From Line would show his name. Since the money
tree never blossoms, he doesn't (maybe it needs to be grafted, like
avocados?).

Just a thought from the alternative possibility department...

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
Director, Region 8 Conference
bgraham -at- electriciti -dot- com