WWW summaries

Subject: WWW summaries
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 1994 09:01:45 -0500

Hi. About 3 weeks ago I started a thread called,
"How do YOU use the WWW?" I received several informative
replies, about 1/2 of which came to me privately.

Because of the value of the extant information, I am not
going to attempt to abstract the postings on this thread.
However, anyone who asks can receive them as two long
appended messages. Request them from me at lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

On a related subject, we now have full web access, but still
no gopher access. If you know of a really cool home page that
would help us get a better idea of what can be done on the web,
please post the address. (Forgive me if I am using the wrong
terms!)

Thanks to these folks for sending WWW opinions:

Debbie Campbell
Jonathan Lavigne
Linda Stewart
Kelly K. Hoffman