Re: incentives

Subject: Re: incentives
From: Debbie Molinaro <MollyDee -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 1994 00:39:58 EDT

I agree:

>continue to follow up by telling you that they've implemented >something you
suggested-

It would be the most fascinating experience to receive a letter back from
<any organization> saying something like, "In our last customer survey, you
suggested x. Our new product implements x. Thank you for your valuable
suggestion."

It would be a miracle if the letter went on to say, "Enclosed please fins a
50% discount coupon towards our new product, which you helped create."

Just a dream...

Debbie Molinaro
MollyDee -at- aol -dot- com
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com