Whoa! (was Re: Why paper books)

Subject: Whoa! (was Re: Why paper books)
From: Matt Hicks <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 09:38:19 -0600

On Tue, 2 Aug 1994, Mark Levinson wrote:

> Like the cushion that serves as a pedestal for the
> diamond, the literature that dances around the software chanting
> reverential shibboleths adds to the central product's dignity.

And here we see the danger inherent in being allowed to write only clear,
concise sentences: some day the lid's gonna blow off the creative
pressure cooker and make a mess like this. (I'll let you decide whether
I'm referring to Mark's mess or my own. :-)

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * "Your brain is in my
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* refrigerated centrifuge."
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* -My girlfriend (don't ask me why)