Process Documentation

Subject: Process Documentation
From: Richard Sobocinski <"Richard_G_Sobocinski%~WHC207"@CCMAIL.PNL.GOV>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 1994 13:11:00 -0700

Hey,
Can anyone point me to a good starting place to read up
on process documentation (possibly but not necessarily
ISO 9000). I would also greatly appreciate any tips
that you could give on how to get started with
documenting unfamiliar processes. (At this point, this
project looks like documenting Information Systems
processes, but it could be broader than that.)

Please send replies directly to me, unless you think
others might be interested. Thanks for the input in
advance,
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu
I know that there is a mail list for ISO9000, but I can't
remember which Listserv hosts it. Maybe someone else on the
list can post that.

Rich